Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my Grizzz Tek guards in today! top notch all the way around! Thank you Alaskan47. Also, a couple proud owner pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Great work Alaskan47! Here is a challenge for ya. Figure out some fender flares, especially front. I have seen nothing out there that I like. As you and I talked, this will not be easy due to the angle on the factory flares. Might require replacing the existing factory flares. EMC made some nice ones for RZR like this. There is not an easy solution that looks good.

·
1,563 Posts
Great work Alaskan47! Here is a challenge for ya. Figure out some fender flares, especially front. I have seen nothing out there that I like. As you and I talked, this will not be easy due to the angle on the factory flares. Might require replacing the existing factory flares. EMC made some nice ones for RZR like this. There is not an easy solution that looks good.
Diligently working on it. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
[iurl="http://www.polarisgeneralforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9105&d=1464574045"]
[/iurl]I think I'm treading dangerous ground. Trying to get my website done so I can pay this forum for advertising.
But I did find this interesting pic today. If you would like a copy of it email me at [email protected].
How much are the radiator guards?

·
1,563 Posts
I tried to set up an account but I can't pick Canada for my country. I will try again later. Site looks good!!!
Sorry. Canadian buyers need to email me directly. Can't make the shipping part work. Tana is looking in to it. I Have shipped a bunch to Canada and the cheapest rate I can get is 36.50. You guys take a hit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts