Polaris General Forum banner
121 - 140 of 157 Posts
That's one option Ted but I would still need to loosen the skid to get the clamps in place. However, what I may do is notch the Bear Skinz and change the allen bolts to studs and nuts. That way I could easily remove the Bear Skinz if needed and not drill the Factory UTV plate.

Yes i had to loosen mine as well to get the clamp under the tube frame....i had to actually drill holes in the plate large enough for the screw head to pass through as well....the angle of the plate in comparison to the skin hole wouldn't allow me to drop the screw down between the plate and the skin hole....if that makes any sense. I think you would have the same issue using a bolt?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A bolt, yes. But perhaps a stud with a nut would work... only needing the thickness of the nut for clearance. I guess I won't know until digging in. It's free to try though... :grin2:

$28 for shipping on a complete coverage set ??
are these made from plastic or lead.. I tried amazon and saw a few parts ship free but no complete coverage sets are listed.
Just to clarify shipping. Yup a little more from Alaska, but we don't pad the freight. It's just the opposite. for a complete set to lower 48 in a 25X13X4 8lb box is 32.00. We stopped it at 28.00. Canada for the same is 58.00 we stopped it at 50.00 (and our Canadian brothers and sisters get hit with duties). The 10% off we offer on the complete package takes care of most the freight. We do try to be conscientious of our costs.
We do not sell on Amazon. I know nothing of these people and don't think they have ever ordered from me. Its a rip off.
Thanks Busted Knees.

We do not sell on Amazon. I know nothing of these people and don't think they have ever ordered from me. Its a rip off.
I'm assuming the ones for sale on Amazon are counterfeit, then? You may want to contact Amazon and have them shut down.

Reactions: Alaskan47
Reactions: Alaskan47
Yeah, I chatted with Amazon and its not illegal to buy and sell somebody's stuff I guess. his prices are way higher, and in my records cant find a sale to them. I'll keep on it.

For those who have installed the package, about how long does it take to do the install? Have tools and am mechanically inclined.

For those who have installed the package, about how long does it take to do the install? Have tools and am mechanically inclined.

It’s a simple install, maybe 30 minutes definitely less than an hour for the full set.

121 - 140 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.