Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here, but have been lurking for a couple weeks. I have been driving RZRs for several years now, and am making the move to a General Hunter Edition. I ordered a bunch of accessories for it, so it will still be another week before I take delivery. Being older, I am finding it too tiresome to climb in and out of the 570 LE, and being tall, the leg room is getting unbearable as well. I ride a lot of tight trails, but my riding partners have all gotten bigger rigs now, so now that they are limited in the trails we ride, getting a bigger rig for me, won't limit only me. There aren't very many places that will limit us, and we can always make room if we need too (chain saw). My old trailer won't carry the new rig, so I am in the process of building a slightly bigger trailer. I hope more people will post more videos of their adventures. I plan on doing that myself. As I always say on the RZR forums, Ride safe, ride insured.

Roy

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site! And soon to be General ownership Roy ! It is a great machine you will love it

Reactions: Trapper
1 - 5 of 5 Posts