Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the prowl for a Polaris general community and stumbled onto this one! Admittedly, I've been a lurker for a while but I've finally gotten around to registering.

A RZR forum had a General section but I'd rather be here instead. :grin2: Maybe a few of you came here for the same reason as me, the great community and plethora of info.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
welcome to the site MudHugger

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome!

This is indeed a great group to be part of but at the same time i've been look at getting into some facebook group, sometimes those are easier to follow than forums like this.

I bet if members here formed a facebook group it would be a great tool, after all a lot of people these days are on facebook.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Welcome!

This is indeed a great group to be part of but at the same time i've been look at getting into some facebook group, sometimes those are easier to follow than forums like this.

I bet if members here formed a facebook group it would be a great tool, after all a lot of people these days are on facebook.
There are a lot of the same people on Facebook Polaris General life closed ask to join.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.