Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Installed my 32s last night
When you put on the taller tires did you have to recalibrate your speedometer.:confused: We had built a couple race cars and changed the tires and we had to take it in and have them recalibrated because we drove them on the street and wanted to know how fast we were going. that was before there was all these Garmin's that tell your speed. :grin2:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Doesn't feel like I lost any power really only place i have noticed any is running down the pavement got it up to 58 on the speedo which i know is off going from 27" to 32" tire. I pulled the front tires off the ground floor boarding it in low. I was slightly rolling back when i gassed on it. Ill have to get a video soon.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Doesn't feel like I lost any power really only place i have noticed any is running down the pavement got it up to 58 on the speedo which i know is off going from 27" to 32" tire. I pulled the front tires off the ground floor boarding it in low. I was slightly rolling back when i gassed on it. Ill have to get a video soon.

So no lift? Can you share pics of the tires turned to show how much gap you have on either side? Unknown Clearance issues is the only reason I haven't bought some bigger tire. Just don't want a lift as I love my sporty handling

1 - 20 of 34 Posts