Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got My Seizmik Windshield ;-)

Can wait to install it, it came in a nice pack box, very nice instructions and all parts fit like a tee (I just test them to see how they fit)
We do lots of desert riding with lots of dust, hope the adjustable vents let in some nice clean air and not lots of dust

Will let you know how it fits and how it does on the trail ;-)

Some more info:
http://www.polarisgeneralforum.com/...mik-versa-vent-windshields-now-available.html

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Nice Cisco! Oh and hay Nice looking front Bumper Also ! :grin2:

Reactions: Alaskan47

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
Looking forward to seeing how it doe for you cisco. The vents are great, but if you are riding behind someone in a dust storm they will pull dust in. Good news is just close them and your good, all the guys I rode with last time had 1/2 windshields and they were brown from the chest up. I just closed the vents off when it got crazy dusty and I was a lot cleaner at the end of the ride. Have fun

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looking forward to seeing how it doe for you cisco. The vents are great, but if you are riding behind someone in a dust storm they will pull dust in. Good news is just close them and your good, all the guys I rode with last time had 1/2 windshields and they were brown from the chest up. I just closed the vents off when it got crazy dusty and I was a lot cleaner at the end of the ride. Have fun
Cool I will try both ways and see how we do ;-)
I know how much dust I get without a windshield so it may be a lot less with vents open ;-)

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
Cool I will try both ways and see how we do ;-)
I know how much dust I get without a windshield so it may be a lot less with vents open ;-)
It def. will be and the great thing is you can point the vents away from your face so the dust isn't hitting you in your eyes, but you still get some airflow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts