Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Polaris General Premium
204 Posts
Thanks. I’m going to put a front and rear windshield and a heater for now. I’m not sure what performance mods I’ll need/want first.
Good start! If you are going to be looking for a/m exhaust I have the MBRP and it sounds awesome and nice little performance boost!

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
That is a sharp looking ride!

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
169 Posts
I'm so jealous I was going to Abernathycycles to buy one but they called me saying they got 2 that are already spoken for and cant get another. So getting the black but love the color of the FCE. Enjoy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations, looks great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 99-ls1-ss

·
Registered
14 Posts
Crazy on deliveries. Got mine in about two weeks. Now my dealer has another on the lot for sale. You would think the preorders would be filled first.

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
169 Posts
Wow that's super fast on getting a date. I put a down payment around September 17th and I still don't have a date.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Holy crap that is a long time that would drive me nuts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General XP 4 1000
33 Posts
Holy crap that is a long time that would drive me nuts
I can definitely say I'm going a little stir-crazy. However this forum has been amazing with having tons of resources and information and also giving me a lot of ideas for to look for or to check when I get my unit. I love how helpful and friendly everybody is here and I have to say that I've enjoyed the pictures of other people's units it is definitely making me anxious. But hey what do they say all good things come to those who wait?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts