Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On October 7th I ordered a General XP Factory Custom Edition. The dealer didn't have any idea when the car would ship or arrive. I just got the call that my ship date is November 11th. Once it ships they will be able to track it and tell me the day it will be delivered. I'm getting pretty excited. Has anyone taken ownership of a 2021 Factory Custom Edition yet?

·
Registered
2021 General XP Super Graphite
46 Posts
It was the super graphite thread.

All I can say is glad I got my super graphite ordered before they made the fce announcement.. cause I would of had to make a harder decision.

4 seat pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was at the dealer where I ordered my super graphite and they had a custom 4 seater and a graphite in stock waiting for delivery. I like the graphite better. The custom accents look more purple than blue and the gray is a matte finish. The graphite has alot of metalic.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
On October 7th I ordered a General XP Factory Custom Edition. The dealer didn't have any idea when the car would ship or arrive. I just got the call that my ship date is November 11th. Once it ships they will be able to track it and tell me the day it will be delivered. I'm getting pretty excited. Has anyone taken ownership of a 2021 Factory Custom Edition yet?
Yes I ordered mine the day after they released them about the same time as you and got mine Oct. 20th. Don’t know why some take longer then others. Worth the wait. Make sure and have them update the ride command for you with the October update.

·
Registered
2021 General XP Super Graphite
46 Posts
I was at the dealer where I ordered my super graphite and they had a custom 4 seater and a graphite in stock waiting for delivery. I like the graphite better. The custom accents look more purple than blue and the gray is a matte finish. The graphite has alot of metalic.
I have yet to see one in person, but I think I like the color scheme of the 2020 Blue XP better than the FCE. But it does look nice in the pics I've seen. Maybe if they had the colors reversed, that blue with the gray accents would look good imo. (which I just realized would look almost like the 2020 Blue XP lol)
2020 Blue XP, then the Super Graphite (what I bought) then the FCE. If I was able to find a 2020 in Blue I probably would have bought it instead, but I have no complaints with mine.

Still can't believe that the FCE was labeled on the service manual a full month+ before they announced it... and nobody caught it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't mind the matte finish part. I'm really hoping the purple look isn't too pronounced.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I ordered mine the day after they released them about the same time as you and got mine Oct. 20th. Don’t know why some take longer then others. Worth the wait. Make sure and have them update the ride command for you with the October update.
Wow. I can't believe you got it that quick. If I remember correctly, the release date was Oct 1. I wonder if your dealer has some sort of higher status than the one near me or if they are located much closer to the manufacturing location?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow. I can't believe you got it that quick. If I remember correctly, the release date was Oct 1. I wonder if your dealer has some sort of higher status than the one near me or if they are located much closer to the manufacturing location?
No not the case small family own business in small town in N.M.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't mind the matte finish part. I'm really hoping the purple look isn't too pronounced.
I don’t have an idea what he could be talking about. I don’t like purple and I guarantee I have no purple in my machine. I like the color and that is all that matters to me and I don’t care about what others think. I think you will enjoy it also. ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was delivered today. They are assembling it and I will pick it up tomorrow. I will post pics of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, between the monsoon that rolled through the southeast and work, I couldn’t get to the dealership to pick it up. I’m going to get it tomorrow. They did send me a picture of it!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was at my dealer Tuesday they had FCE 4 in the shop being prepped. I was going to get a picture but got to talking to the service manager and forgot. The blue does have a purpleish hue to it but it looks good. IMO they should have clear coated the silver.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris General Premium
204 Posts
@99-ls1-ss wow that is a sweet ride! Love the colors and the wheels and tire combo! Very slick! Any plans on the first mod?
Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts