Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took it off the trailer and parked it yesterday. It wont come out of first gear. High gear runs like low gear. and it loses acceleration after
5000 rpms. It has 2 miles on it. Have to wait til tuesday for the dealer to open. Top speed is 12 miles per hour.:(

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Took it off the trailer and parked it yesterday. It wont come out of first gear. High gear runs like low gear. and it loses acceleration after
5000 rpms. It has 2 miles on it. Have to wait til tuesday for the dealer to open. Top speed is 12 miles per hour.:(
were you wearing your seatbelt? I think these will not perform well without the seatbelt latched

·
Registered
374 Posts
There's a bypass for that. But honestly if you dont install 4 point or 5 point harness i dont really think the bypass is a good idea imo.
I've got the bypass on mine. Best $2.50 I spent. I wear my seatbelt 99.99% of the time I'm behind the wheel, but when I'm plowing the driveway or picking my way through slow technical trails, I like the freedom of not wearing my seatbelt. In both cases there's times where I'm in and out of the vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts