Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm getting a blue general with a full glass cab and vented upper doors. Dealer said he was getting ship date this week but have not heard. Does anyone know when they will actually be here? Thanks

·
1,563 Posts
Welcome sct51290! ( I think I'll call you Bob for short.)

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My name is sterling maybe I should change my name on here lol. How long after ship date is usual before the machine arrives at the dealer?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on the new ride Sterling. Here in Pa. it was 4 days from the day it shipped until the dealer called and said it was in

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey guys, I'm getting a blue general with a full glass cab and vented upper doors. Dealer said he was getting ship date this week but have not heard. Does anyone know when they will actually be here? Thanks

Don't believe anything these guys on the forum tell you. The General doesn't really exist. It's Polaris' best prank yet!!

Wait and see what happens on April 1st.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
I was told mine shipped on the 12th of Feb. Was suppose to ship on the 5th, and it takes 3 weeks to get it up here to the far north, and I put a deposit on it the middle of January

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hi sterling In Michigan it was about 5 days after they said it would arrive and then they received 4 2blue and 2 orange only one was pre sold and they sold out in a week. I was lucky I wanted a blue the dealer closer to me was getting a orange and was only allowed 1. It seamed here in Mi that the dealers with more sales volume were able to get more and get them quicker.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't believe anything these guys on the forum tell you. The General doesn't really exist. It's Polaris' best prank yet!!

Wait and see what happens on April 1st.
I retract this statement ^^^^^^^^^^^

Apparently there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Welcome to the forum Sterling and good luck!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts