Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
How’s it going up there weather here sucks I’m just a stones throw away from you
If you like warm, great. Snowmobiling is about done for unless we get a good storm. Normally, I would care but with the new General in the garage, looking forward to spring this year. We make Maple syrup and the sap is already starting to run(early this year). That keeps us busy too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you like warm, great. Snowmobiling is about done for unless we get a good storm. Normally, I would care but with the new General in the garage, looking forward to spring this year. We make Maple syrup and the sap is already starting to run(early this year). That keeps us busy too.
I can’t wait for the white stuff to melt my wife and I love to just go cruising and see where we end up see something new every time we go !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! I wish I could relate, down here, this is the best time for riding! Once it gets to the 100s, it's not near as fun.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yeah I hear that we have the opposite 20 below zero in winter ugh!
Yep, I guess with all things, you have to take the bitter with the sweet. I work with a guy that is from your neck of the woods, And needless to say, he is not missing back home at all these months. I get a temp report from home daily when we work. It's in the 70s now and motorcycle riding weather, it was 56 at 530 this morning on my ride into work. Give it a few more months and I'll be wishing for your weather.

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome to the site, it’s cold down here in Baja today (68) brrrrrrrr but the rest of the week it will be in the mid 70’s.
Please take the time to look up my old post for Noobies (new to the sport folks) go to Search and type in “Message to Noobies”
Enjoy the read and be safe out there
Cheers
Baja Charlie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, I guess with all things, you have to take the bitter with the sweet. I work with a guy that is from your neck of the woods, And needless to say, he is not missing back home at all these months. I get a temp report from home daily when we work. It's in the 70s now and motorcycle riding weather, it was 56 at 530 this morning on my ride into work. Give it a few more months and I'll be wishing for your weather.

Happy Trails!
Yup spring is just around the corner Wahoo !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts