Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the General out for its first trip yesterday, it was AWESOME!!!:grin2: But note to self it does not do well in 2 feet of rotten snow!!! That part SUCKED!!!:frown2: I had it so high centered on top of the snow!!Stepped out of the General and was in rotten snow above my knees!! Had to walk out a couple miles and get some help,Had a guy in a lifted Razor only had to pull me pack about 6 feet then the General could get out on its own:grin2: But other than that this thing is one AWESOME powerhouse!!! Rides great!!! loves the mud and water!!! (Wiper kit was a smart move!!)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yes to the wiper I was out riding in the wet snow. I will be buying a squeegee with a long handle and a spray bottle for dirt. One day wipers

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes to the wiper I was out riding in the wet snow. I will be buying a squeegee with a long handle and a spray bottle for dirt. One day wipers
No Trapper you are wrong what you just described is not called one day wipers. It is called a ******* wiper kit.

Reactions: MMX and Trapper
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.