Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I purchased the 2019 ride command edition. Also purchased a Super ATV flip out windshield only to find after being mostly done with the install that there is a problem with the latch on the dash with the Ride Command. Has anyone found a workaround for this???

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Welcome.
We have the Polaris glass 3 position flip up windshield on our2017 G2 Ride Command and the part that mounts on the dash mounted perfectly. The dealer installed ours so can't say if the RC parts are in the way under the dash or not.
Good luck and hopefully someone will chime in that has the one you are inquiring about.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome to the forum from AZ.
Our 2016 has no RC but did come with OEM front/rear glass. Happy Happy!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi, I purchased the 2019 ride command edition. Also purchased a Super ATV flip out windshield only to find after being mostly done with the install that there is a problem with the latch on the dash with the Ride Command. Has anyone found a workaround for this???
Not sure if it's the same windshield but a couple of the ones I looked at specified would not work on Ride Command General.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greetings and welcome! I echo what was already said, contact super ATV, I believe they will make it right

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can’t help you with the tip out on a 19 RC but others will respond. I went with the Lock and Ride Glass front and Rear on my 19 Ride Command. Nice days just remove the glass in all but a couple minutes. I will say the tip out option was a thought but it’s more dollars. A little air coming into the cab is a nice option especially on those warm rides. Good luck with your 2019 Ride Command, very pleased with my purchase so far...... after the first 20 hours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't drill any holes until you have the dash off if you have the ride command edition. I bought the glass windshield from Polaris and had to remove the dash to install the bracket for locking down the windshield. Underneath the dash there is a place where the steel mounting bracket is made to fit. If you drill holes per the instructions from the top they be in the wrong place because the bracket is made to fit in the indentation underneath the dash. I turned the dash upside down and laid the bracket in the indentation and marked where the holes where in the bracket and then drilled them. I put the dash back on and the bracket to lock down the windshield was in the right place after installation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts