Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thought California would have smog approved the General before it went on sale or Polaris would have done this ahead of time. I do know Cali is becoming more strict with anything to do with emissions, especially cars.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought California would have smog approved the General before it went on sale or Polaris would have done this ahead of time. I do know Cali is becoming more strict with anything to do with emissions, especially cars.
Ya I thought the same thing and I have another friend that whats one too, he also can't get an ETA from a Los Angeles Dealer ;-(

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have talked to two dealers here in northern Ca and both said they have a ship date of early March.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I tried finding a timeline and couldn't. All I got was the steps in which California approves of cars. Is it possible to buy one out of state?

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's possible, however it would be a registration nightmare. You would have to put it in a friend/relatives name in that state and then transfer the machine to your name and home state. Kind of like a straw purchase of a firearm.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just got notified today by my Orange County CA dealer that mine has been invoiced and my car will be here with in 14 days:smile2: Hope they're not blowing smoke up my azz:surprise:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts