Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you have seen this General as we have been building it but just wanted to add a few additional pics as we go along! Thank you to everyone for all the comments and advice. This forum is Great!
Built the custom Sb Woofer box for the bed today it will hold 2 10 inch SSV Works subs, 2 6.5 inch SSV Works speakers and 3 KICKER amps
and then 8 more SSV Works speakers up front in Their Pods. Also made a custom Grille and skid plate for under the front bumper. By the way, the small blocks of MDF on the sub enclosure are cut to be the exact size of the Amps just for lay out purpose. Enclosure goes out tomorrow for LINE X coating so it will be completely waterproof. The entire thing is removable with just 2 quick connect plugs, and then the front audio still works on it own!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
I'm Thinkin will be a show stopper thing just looks awesome from the pics I have seen! going to take lots of pics for us that wont be able to see it? Thanks in advance Alaskan47. will be cool to get your perspective on it wish I could go that show looks like it would be mind blowing and three days is probably what you would need to get a good look day one to get drool out of way two to look at most and day three to check out the ones that you like!

Reactions: Alaskan47 and MMX

·
1,563 Posts
Thanks Trapper! And yes to dinner OROFAB!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can't wait to see the finished product! This looks like a killer install and would love to see more of the machine as well! What front bumper is that and did you have to do to much modification to make it work? Is there a rear bumper that kind of goes with it? I would love to be able to flush my LEDS both front and rear, right in the bumpers. Love that front skid plate too!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Thanks Trapper! And yes to dinner OROFAB!

You know Alaskan your upper doors would look Killer on that ride and what better way to introduce them to all! don't forget the discloser agreement still don't remember one! >:)

Reactions: Trapper and MMX

·
Registered
49 Posts
Who else will be at Sema show?
Vendors or retailers etc. Tell us which boots we can come to see you
I ll be there for 4 days
Luc

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
689 Posts
I’m new to all of this.......what is SEMA?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
To get into SEMA, you must work in the specialty equipment industry and you need documentation that proves you're in the industry. This is required if you register online or in person at the SEMA Show. The SEMA Show is not open to the general public and is a trade-only event.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts