Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post some picks of the General close to completion at the Indianapolis 4x4 Jamboree this past weekend and then tomorrow we are off to Camp RZR in New Hampshire !

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Sweet looking ride OROFAB! and also awesome event they have in Indy been many times!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Camp RZR should be a good time! They were promoting it like crazy at the Jericho ATV Festival that took place at same spot. Beautiful scenery, nice people, and that is one **** of a machine you've got there!!! Wish I wasn't six hours away from that event.

·
Registered
151 Posts
How long till that rear bumper is available? Or is it just for the show rig and you dont intend on building them for public?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd be interested in the rear bumper, front bumper, and possibly the side steps if they don't kill ground clearance too much as I don't have a lift. Just 30" tires and arched arms. **** that thing is awesome! When is the next event in Indy that you will have this out? I'm only 3 hours away!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Any updates on availability of the front and rear bumpers? Option for LED spots in front bumper? Or rear too for that matter? Would be handy for back up lights. Would like both in a black textured finish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts