Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've not noticed it, but I mainly run in Low at 15-25 on trails. Plenty of power in that scenario. Not sure the effect on top speed as I won't go over 45-50 with no front sway bar and low tire pressure it gets too squirrely.

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Didn't really notice a real difference with my 30'' tires yes lost a little on the take off but when I put the Dalton clutch kit in did notice a improvement!

·
Registered
23 Posts
What’s your guys top speed with 30s on roughly? I put 30s on about 600 miles ago. Noticed recently my top speed is only about 55 before hitting rev limiter. Thinking i have a clutch issue but just thought i would ask. I don’t ever remember it topping out at 55 before with the 30s

·
Registered
133 Posts
Top speed is still higher than the wife likes. I want to say I saw 56 a few weeks back on Ocotillo OHV ,cool night freshly graded flat straight packed damp dirt/sand, was hard to push further as the squawk from the navigator was getting louder as things got looser. When I first put 30's on, I had only about 30 miles on the stock tires. Thought I might have noticed a bit first time out with new tires. But that was at elevation. I certainly am not feeling like I am missing anything. I know my wife doesn't.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Slight reduction in acceleration at dead stop, but hammer down at 20-30 mph, and I obtain 70 mph quite quickly on paved roads. The steering gets a little looser than I like at that speed, but I haven’t really tuned it for that purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts