Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Randy from Grizztek and learned a couple things. 1. If you own XP, you only need the radiator and battery guards; you do not need to order the whole protection kit as it comes with the other stuff installed on it already. and 2. Grizztek now has an XP specific section for XP parts on their website. Randy said a lot of people have been ordering the whole kits then realizing they don't need them after they get their Generals or the parts. Hope it helps...

·
Registered
79 Posts
That’s what he told me also when I talked to him. I went ahead and ordered the battery guard and fuel tank cover just so both sides would match. Guess I’m kind of anal over little things like that.

Reactions: Westy39

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got off the phone with Randy from Grizztek and learned a couple things. 1. If you own XP, you only need the radiator and battery guards; you do not need to order the whole protection kit as it comes with the other stuff installed on it already. and 2. Grizztek now has an XP specific section for XP parts on their website. Randy said a lot of people have been ordering the whole kits then realizing they don't need them after they get their Generals or the parts. Hope it helps...
That's what he told me as well. My stuff is in route to me and his response and service was excellent!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Does the XP come with a gas tank guard from the factory now being GrizzTek doesn't offer one in his XP package?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes it has an aluminum guard over the fuel tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts