Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General 4 1000 Ride Command Edition
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the fuse for the stage 3 amp is located? I cant find it, and i cant imagine it doesn't have one somewhere.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Look inside your fuse box where your battery is located. That is where I found mine. Sorry I don't recall the location in the fuse box. Seems like it was some thing like entertainment on the cover.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked in the fuse box, but didnt see anything promising. All the fuses were in good shape too. The amp seems like its not turning on. Taking it in in the morning to the dealer, we'll see what they say.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My amp kept blowing the "INFO" fuse which also kills the ride command display....unhooked the wires going to the amp just to the ride command displY back.

Reactions: Roadrunner

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My amp kept blowing the "INFO" fuse which also kills the ride command display....unhooked the wires going to the amp just to the ride command displY back.
Interesting. So it must still have power going to it. My ride command screen still works.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Interesting. So it must still have power going to it. My ride command screen still works.
All I know is with ithe harness plugged into from Ride command something blows the INFO fuse and I'm assuming it's the amp. I have a amp on order and will be swapping them out when it arrives and see if I still blow the fuse.

Reactions: TreedX

·
Registered
187 Posts
Put the new amp in today and all works as it should again. Bad head unit, bad amp, all within 2 years....ugh

Reactions: TreedX

·
Registered
187 Posts
No it's one big plug

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad its working again. I also had bad head unit and bad amp. Weve had ours since Christmas.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I did diacover if I turned off the machine before ride command was finished booting up I'd get a loud pop thru the speakers. I'm not sure if that led to the failure but I'm not doing that anymore. It just took me awhile to figure that out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts