Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would give you guys a sneak peak at the new front mud flaps and battery enclosure that I picked up from the guys at rally mud flaps - RokBlokz Rally Mud Flaps, Super Tough, Super Durable, FREE SHIPPING. The install was easy and I think they will work great. I can't wait to try them out. These items aren't on there website yet as they are very new but they did say if you email them they will be happy to sent more info and pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sweet, I was dreading having to do what Alaskan47 had done due to my perfectionism. I don't think I would have the skills to do what he has done and make it look so good. Did you put a bug in their ear about the radiator protection too. Maybe we all should!!!
Thanks for the info Crawl,
Jeremy

·
Registered
408 Posts
How do those front mud guards attach? And to what?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures that I took part way through install. I think they will answer your questions.
Thanks I was interested in seeing if they had followed the angled contour on the outside edge of the factory flare or leveled it out. They look good. Let us know if they are big enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I thought I would give you guys a sneak peak at the new front mud flaps and battery enclosure that I picked up from the guys at rally mud flaps - RokBlokz Rally Mud Flaps, Super Tough, Super Durable, FREE SHIPPING. The install was easy and I think they will work great. I can't wait to try them out. These items aren't on there website yet as they are very new but they did say if you email them they will be happy to sent more info and pictures.
I really want to battery enclosure how do I purchase one??

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
They are on the web site now still no rear:smile2:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts