Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so recently I hit a deer with the general. Just trying to make a quick determination if this point on the frame where the bumper bolts through it is bent or not. It’s hard to tell if it’s meant to look like this or if it’s supposed to be flat. Thanks in advance. One pic is from the front looking in at the mounting point. The other is laying under the front end and looking up underneath it.
Automotive tire Hood Wood Automotive lighting Bumper

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Hood

· Registered
153 Posts
My apologies, I misunderstood,, I now see what your asking about. Unfortunately I can't get a good picture with the facia in the way, but looking at mine from both sides and underneath the machine it appears to be straight across, not bent towards the front like yours.

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies, I misunderstood,, I now see what your asking about. Unfortunately I can't get a good picture with the facia in the way, but looking at mine from both sides and underneath the machine it appears to be straight across, not bent towards the front like yours.
Yea that’s what I assumed. Thank you very much for your help. It is appreciated !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts