Polaris General Forum banner

FOR SALE : Polaris G2 deluxe

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Ron Tilley 
#1 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

For sale is our 2019 G2 deluxe, copper base color. 45 hours, 500+ miles logged. Excellent shape and serviced to the letter of the law.
Extras:
Hunterworks extreme belt, Hunterworks round pucks in place of the square pucks.
Polaris poly lay down windshield, aftermarket dark poly rear window. Complete grizztek guards installed. #4500 polaris/Warn winch with wireless remote. Razorback full bed rack, including rotopax 3 gallon tank.
20" LED bar on front bumper, pods lights on front bumper, and pod lights mounted on the cab facing the rear. Siezmic mirrors.

Included in this sale is a 2019 14' aluminum trailer, #725 empty, with a #3500 load limit. Torsion axle. And rear ramp.

I am asking $23,000 for this sale.

**** located near Redding California
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Plant Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Sky Cloud Plant Tire Nature

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking rig. 1500 lbs empty weight sounds a bit high for an aluminum single axle trailer with aluminum deck. I would expect it to be closer to 1k? Maybe you can post a picture of the payload sticker? Nice to have the torsion axle though! For comparison, my aluminum fully enclosed v-nose 7x16 double axle trailer is just over 2k. In any case, good luck with the sale!

#7 ·
I like the legs to load/unload unhooked[emoji1531]. I assume that’s what they are for….
It's actually to prevent the hitch from coming undone while loading (less stress on the tongue/coupler). I don't think any trailer manufacturer is going to tell you to load a trailer that's not attached to a vehicle... it could roll away and thatd be a hefty lawsuit...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.