Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP Trailhead
11 Posts
Was that OTD? If that was, that was a steal....

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
No that was the dealers price $26,300 IIRC They did not mark it up or charge destination, assembly etc. Same deal on Yamaha products Ive bought from them. I had to add for F/R windows, side mirrors and a few other goodies I wanted.
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
No that was the dealers price $26,300 IIRC They did not mark it up or charge destination, assembly etc. Same deal on Yamaha products Ive bought from them. I had to add for F/R windows, side mirrors and a few other goodies I wanted.
View attachment 73060
Even still you got the machine for 2k less than list. Still a good deal

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
To clairify, that did not include tax/Lic.
Yea I get that. You paid 26k + tax/title/lic/accessories... list price is 28,399 + tax/title/lic/accessories... you got a **** good deal (-2,399 off list), especially in a time where machines are scarce... to compare I paid 24k + tax/title/lic/accessories for my 22 non RC G2...

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
You are one lucky guy to get it for that price.
I agree on buying some lottery tickets and then share the winnings. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Our market here in Utah would probably support very close to his asking price, with the current market price of the G2 XP w/ RC at $27.4k + $400 logistics fee I could easily see someone that hasn't put an order in yet grab it up for $28-29k. I bet there's plenty of guys on here who would pony up an extra $1,000 to get their machine next day. The used market is taking advantage of consumer impatience. Sucks to be someone without patience right now.
I just ordered mine and it won't be here until April. Checked four dealers in Utah and Nevada, all within a few hundred dollars of each other. Paid 31k OTD with only rock sliders and street legal kit. It does have the RC. You pay for what the demand allows and all dealers said to expect more price increases coming soon.

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ordered impatiently waiting
71 Posts
I just ordered mine and it won't be here until April. Checked four dealers in Utah and Nevada, all within a few hundred dollars of each other. Paid 31k OTD with only rock sliders and street legal kit. It does have the RC. You pay for what the demand allows and all dealers said to expect more price increases coming soon.
Hopefully it is may but seems like 7 to 8 months is close to average

21 - 34 of 34 Posts