Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on AZ Craigslist. Seems a bit pricey to me but may not be to those on the never ending wait list.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 general XP
175 Posts
looks like someone just trying to cash in! that is a bit high for a G2 but looks to be loaded. with wait times the way they currently are im sure theyll get asking price or very close to it..

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ordered impatiently waiting
71 Posts
Found this on AZ Craigslist. Seems a bit pricey to me but may not be to those on the never ending wait list.
View attachment 73028
Yeah way high my xp4 ride command is 33,700 out the door, glass front and back ,polaris heater, rock sliders, roof liner, dome lights, front brush guard and upper doors, sounds to me like he trying to make few grand off it, and there is probably somebody that will pay it

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
166 Posts
I gave 29 at dealer for 2020 G2, XP, RC, 383 miles, all Polaris accessories---Deluxe doors/all glass around/wiper with washer/front rear light bars/pod on front bumper/rock sliders plus LED whip OTD. Not much around and was in the need(y)....O well. PS...I did get the 1/2 doors was well
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ordered impatiently waiting
71 Posts
By the time you factor in tax+title+reg+dealer fees even at $30k he's not getting rich quick. Probably realized he needed a G4 or his can-am just came in LOL.
Might not be was just saying 33700 out the door for mine new including all fees and accessories i listed makes 30 seem quite high but somebody will pay it

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I saw this ad too. Crazy high.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw this ad too. Crazy high.
Our market here in Utah would probably support very close to his asking price, with the current market price of the G2 XP w/ RC at $27.4k + $400 logistics fee I could easily see someone that hasn't put an order in yet grab it up for $28-29k. I bet there's plenty of guys on here who would pony up an extra $1,000 to get their machine next day. The used market is taking advantage of consumer impatience. Sucks to be someone without patience right now.

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
IMO he's not off much.... for my 22 I just got if I added everything up I'm probably right at or just over the 30k mark... granted I have a few more accessories than he does. But every seller starts high...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Super Graphite 2021 XP 1000 Deluxe with RC
148 Posts
When selling you can always start with a high price, then come down. You can't start with a low price then, try asking for more.

My father was a wheeler-dealer and was always buying and selling stuff trying to make a buck. He said that there are three things needed to make a sale: A seller, a buyer and an agreed upon price. If you're missing any one of those three, there's no sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The one thing I am afraid to ask is if the price increases that are happening are going to be applied to people who ordered last year and are still waiting. It feels like were being priced out of the machines we tried to buy last year but many of us are on the hook with all the accessories we ordered. Anyone heard anything regarding this?

·
Registered
72 Posts
The one thing I am afraid to ask is if the price increases that are happening are going to be applied to people who ordered last year and are still waiting. It feels like were being priced out of the machines we tried to buy last year but many of us are on the hook with all the accessories we ordered. Anyone heard anything regarding this?
Consensus is that your pricing should be locked in when you placed the order, however, make sure to CYA and have a copy of your original invoice ready when you take delivery. The dealer will recreate the invoice to input the VIN, this would be an opportunity for a shady dealer to make changes to the pricing. The exception is the $400 logistics surcharge, I believe that gets tacked on to all deliveries regardless when the order was placed.

·
Registered
2022 General XP Trailhead
11 Posts
Our market here in Utah would probably support very close to his asking price, with the current market price of the G2 XP w/ RC at $27.4k + $400 logistics fee I could easily see someone that hasn't put an order in yet grab it up for $28-29k. I bet there's plenty of guys on here who would pony up an extra $1,000 to get their machine next day. The used market is taking advantage of consumer impatience. Sucks to be someone without patience right now.
Walked into my local dealer and paid $26K for a new G2 XP Trailhead/RC that just arrived. Feel lucky I found and bought it. Didnt realize at the time they were hard to find.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Walked into my local dealer and paid $26K for a new G2 XP Trailhead/RC that just arrived. Feel lucky I found and bought it. Didnt realize at the time they were hard to find.
Polaris shows the G2 TH @ $28,399 MSRP, plus destination charge, set-up and a logistics surcharge of $400.00

Dealer may discount it a bit but then adds tax, title, license, etc.

If you walked out the door with one for $26K, you should go play the lottery, as you are one lucky MoFo.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts