Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I’ve offered these up on the General Facebook group with positive feedback, and rzr nation as well. Figured I’d throw them here also to see if there was interest.

These are redesigned floor plugs by me and printed on my 3d printer, in petg filament. They’re durable, come in multiple colors and I’m offering them at 2/$20 and 4/$30 shipped. Extra t-handles will be $10 each. It’s to deter people from ordering a set of 4 and asking for 2 keys when it’s for two 2-seaters instead of a set of 4 for a G4 or Rzr4.

The tee handle is used to twist them in place like oem and pics below show a comparison in height to oem. They do not push through to the skid plate and fit tighter as well.

I ship flat rate Usps and accept PayPal or Venmo.

Shoot me a pm to order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Now that is the way they should have been all along!

Reactions: Clarky11

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey guys,

I’ve offered these up on the General Facebook group with positive feedback, and rzr nation as well. Figured I’d throw them here also to see if there was interest.

These are redesigned floor plugs by me and printed on my 3d printer, in petg filament. They’re durable, come in multiple colors and I’m offering them at 2/$20 and 4/$30 shipped.

The tee handle is used to twist them in place like oem and pics below show a comparison in height to oem. They do not push through to the skid plate and fit tighter as well.

PayPal- Pay Justin Clark using PayPal.Me
Venmo - @Clarky11

How about a video of these being printed? That would be cool!!

Pirate

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can do that. I’ll take a couple short 10 second videos at different periods of the prints. (8 plugs and 2 keys take 10 hours... doubt anyone wants to watch that )

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey guys,

These are redesigned floor plugs by me and printed on my 3d printer, in petg filament. They’re durable, come in multiple colors and I’m offering them at 2/$20 and 4/$30 shipped.

PayPal- Pay Justin Clark using PayPal.Me
Venmo - @Clarky11

Can you out some pictures of them installed on here?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw these floor plugs on Monday and ordered them that same day because I've always hated the OE ones. Got them on Wednesday (very fast shipping!) and put them in. Nice snug fit and a flush mount as stated. Definitely recommend them!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They do look nice, my question is do they let water drain?
They do let water slowly drain out. Last time I was out I snapped my belt in the middle of a creek and had water up to my knees. By time we got to sand bar the water was already out of the floor board.

You can also use the key to remove them while washing so they don’t retain water/bubbles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is taking advantage of a pricing system, I’ve refunded your payment and left a note on how to proceed. I can give a shipping price break but sending two keys with the price of a set of 4 is kind of a smack in the face.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got my set installed and agree with everyone. Such an upgrade! (I will no longer have to try to fish them out from over my skid plate...) Polaris should take notes...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts