Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my new General deluxe on March 19 and it still hasn't come in yet. The dealer first told me it would be in may 9th. Now they tell me they don't know when it will be in but that Polaris will try to let them know more this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!Meanwhile the dealer is trying to find me one. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got lucky and found my deluxe sitting on my local dealers lot. Welcome to the how!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should've said that I'm still very excited to be getting one! The blue one I took for a test ride was awesome!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They day I ordered mine they had one there. Their was three of us looking at them. Two of us were looking at the orange one and my friend wanted the blue one. So since they didn't have the blue one in I said the other guy could have the orange one. Then asked the salesmen to order us a blue and orange one he said sure no problem. My buddy got his two weeks ago! THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Red! It took 2 months for mine to arrive. They are extremely popular and they can't keep up with demand. It's worth the wait, hang in there!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome Red. I took a major hit on my trade-in because I didn't want to wait until it sold outright and hope there was a General available. When the dealer had one in stock I jumped on it. 2 other guys were filling out credit apps on it...I was pre-approved. When I went to pick it up the next day another guy was offering $1,000 over what I paid if I'd let him have it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts