Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
22 XP Trailhead Ed.
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May I ask where you got the doggie seat?
I got it off of Amazon. He can see better plus it seems to keep him a little more stable on the long rides.

· Registered
2020XP4
2,486 Posts
I got it off of Amazon. He can see better plus it seems to keep him a little more stable on the long rides.

8.8lbs max. LOL

· Registered
2020XP4
2,486 Posts
Ours is 12 lbs and fits fine. Way better than the blanket we were using.
Our small dog, Mabel, is 35lbs, then ol' Frankie he's about 45, and Mika the "mini mastiff" is 95lbs. The only one that likes to ride is Mabel (mini bernadoodle). You can't go anywhere, truck or SxS, without her going too. She's a lot better at just sitting in the back seat now. When she was younger she wanted to be on my lap. Not so good for driving.
Dog Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Herding dog
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Working animal

· Registered
22 XP Trailhead Ed.
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@907tracer Question on your fire extinguisher mount above the driver seat. Did you just cut a hold in your headliner and attach the mount to the bar there?
Drilled liner & zipped the quick fist around the roll bar. It doesn't weigh much but I didn't want it to distort the liner over time. Also, I figured
if I ever move it the holes won't show too much.

· Registered
22 XP Trailhead Ed.
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our small dog, Mabel, is 35lbs, then ol' Frankie he's about 45, and Mika the "mini mastiff" is 95lbs. The only one that likes to ride is Mabel (mini bernadoodle). You can't go anywhere, truck or SxS, without her going too. She's a lot better at just sitting in the back seat now. When she was younger she wanted to be on my lap. Not so good for driving.
View attachment 80045 View attachment 80046 View attachment 80047
Haha, maybe 1 butt cheek. Works great for Freddie though.
Dog Sunglasses Vehicle Collar Carnivore

1 - 10 of 10 Posts