Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new here. Don't own a General. Yet. Anybody have some guesstimates on financing rates, either through Polaris or another lender? Sold my Canam so I'm in the market. I realize rates vary drastically based on credit. I have good credit so just looking for some feedback from some people who have financed part of their new toys. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
3,174 Posts
When I went by my local dealer a couple weeks ago, they had a special 1.9% for 60 months, and 2.9% for 84 months. My local credit union were at 6% for 72 months. No brainer where the better deal is.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK good deal. Thanks. I knew they had specials like that every now and then. Hopefully they have something like that going on once I finally decide to pull the trigger. Hoping to save for a couple more months

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got 3.25 from Alaska USA for 72 Months. Apparently the thing about Polaris financing is it is low at first, then goes up, where as your local bank/Credit Union will be a static rate.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'd think they would be willing to finance everything the same. Apparently they are not having any trouble selling them as is. My local dealer is saying they are pretty firm at about $500 under MSRP. Is that similar to what some of you have been seeing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts