Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 1000
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was waiting to post in the new member until my General arrived. I put in the order with the dealership a couple weeks before you could order '22s. After getting ship dates delayed 4 times and staring at a 1/18-3/28 ship date it showed up at the dealer last night. Very happy with it. I added the KFI plow and Polaris flip up windshield, which is back ordered. I also have a garage full of accessories to put on. Always admired the General on the trails but figured they were a little too pricy for me, helps i made $3k on my Yamaha when I sold it. 22 XP4 non rc
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 G2 XP RC
295 Posts
I was waiting to post in the new member until my General arrived. I put in the order with the dealership a couple weeks before you could order '22s. After getting ship dates delayed 4 times and staring at a 1/18-3/28 ship date it showed up at the dealer last night. Very happy with it. I added the KFI plow and Polaris flip up windshield, which is back ordered. I also have a garage full of accessories to put on. Always admired the General on the trails but figured they were a little too pricy for me, helps i made $3k on my Yamaha when I sold it. 22 XP4 non rc View attachment 73921 View attachment 73922
Congratulations! Would like to hear more about how your KFI plow works out for you once you've had some time with it. I've been looking but haven't decided on a blade yet. Polaris plows are backordered until pretty much spring and I think you can get a heavier duty one for the same price in aftermarket plows. For now I just use my tractor and rear blade with a rubber horse stall mat edge that sticks about 1" below the steel blade - getting me through two winters so far no issues.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Congrats on getting your new General.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Deluxe
8 Posts
Nice! Thanks for posting. My ship date shows 2/14 through 3/28 so I feel just maybe I will get a status change within the next month. Fingers 🤞

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ordered impatiently waiting
104 Posts
Congratulations! Would like to hear more about how your KFI plow works out for you once you've had some time with it. I've been looking but haven't decided on a blade yet. Polaris plows are backordered until pretty much spring and I think you can get a heavier duty one for the same price in aftermarket plows. For now I just use my tractor and rear blade with a rubber horse stall mat edge that sticks about 1" below the steel blade - getting me through two winters so far no issues.
I have a kfi open trail plow on my ranger 72 inch, had it for 4 years and ZERO complaints it is a absolute beast

·
Registered
2022 G4 Delux RC Ghost White (ordered 9/1/21) & 2017 Sportsman 570
195 Posts
Sweet!! Congradulations from Wisconsin!! My ship date shows 2/18-4/22 so hoping to see some movement this month as well!!

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 1000
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FYI: my status never updated on polaris from scheduled. the only reason i knew it was coming was from my dealer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hope to catch you on the wisconsin trails
Sounds good rvalley! Lots of great riding areas up here, wife and I LOVE riding ATV up in Oconto County (Mountain area) Looking forward to being able to take my two sons this year with the new crew cab on the way! :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
FYI: my status never updated on polaris from scheduled. the only reason i knew it was coming was from my dealer.
Hmm that's interesting, yah we're pretty pumped and as with many....I have a whole garage full of crap to install lol!!! Keep us informed on your progress!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Greetings from the West Texas town of El Paso and welcome to the support group!

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 1000
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
plow worked awesome last night. got the upper doors and light bar installed. love the ride quality and power, didnt spill a drop of beer plowing my drive!!!! need to install reverse lights. almost backed into the house, camaro, truck and a shepherds hook. gotta get use to the extra length.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Now that could get to be darn expensive hitting one of those. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts