Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice build.
How does the rear gate feel with the spare attached to it? Solid engagement that will last through the bumps?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice build.
How does the rear gate feel with the spare attached to it? Solid engagement that will last through the bumps?
It droops a little when I swing it out but I mounted the clasp on the cage as high as possible so when I close it the engagement is rock solid.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just had to cancel my RBO rock sliders from my order as I didn’t see before that they don’t fit XP. I was really looking foreword to the RBO sliders. Still waiting on expedition rack and attachments.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just had to cancel my RBO rock sliders from my order as I didn’t see before that they don’t fit XP. I was really looking foreword to the RBO sliders. Still waiting on expedition rack and attachments.
Got the rack last October. Just got around to installing it. I like it. For and finish was very good.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
563 Posts
Nice setup.
Mine came with this RBO rack on it but I just don't use it enough to justify the extra weight. May put it back on someday, if I decide I need it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts