Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anybody has tried to add anymore speakers with the factory sound bar?? Just checking before go tearing into it. Think remember reading sumwhere it Had line out already on bar??

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was wanting to add two jl 7.7 with a small jl amp in a enclosure and mount it to the roof but i wasnt sure if there was a line out as well from the instructions it seems like there is but its a weird plug from what i can tell

·
Registered
348 Posts
Same here I would like to install an 8" sup behind the passenger seat.

Reactions: Trapper and 2722

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking to add a sub to the stealth 10 sound bar I have but haven't found a great place! I could build a box where the storage is behind passenger or a box between the driver and passenger close to calf region where it is wide open.. Was unsure of water at this position... Anyone have more thoughts?

·
Registered
808 Posts
There is an upgraded harness mentioned in the MTX sound bar instructions (#2881678). It hasn't been released yet but it likely has provisions for a dome lamp and will tie into the "audio out" plug the sound bar already has.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Any update on any of this? I had mine down yesterday and also noticed a small 4-pin white connector that looks like you can add on something to the unit?

·
Registered
124 Posts
wood with marine carpet. mounted amp on back side of box in the roof

Reactions: SteenM
1 - 18 of 18 Posts