Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any input on mastertech ? My local dealer is kinda pushing the mastertech over polaris warranty. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
33 Posts
IMO, I would go with Polaris and not a third party. I get a bit leery when a dealership starts touting a third party warranty company instead of the production company's.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anyone buy the Polaris extended warranty on their General. Just put a down payment down on a Blue one and for 4 years it ran $1530 and for 6 years $1800. I'm still debating how long to buy one from Polaris. Any opinions?

·
1,560 Posts
I used the coupon they offered if bought before Dec 29 2015. got 2 yrs.' free extended warranty.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wasn't aware that the pricing on the warranty varies between dealers. I just assumed they were a set price from polaris. Good info ! Guess Ill be shopping around before I decide.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Depends on your dealer and if they're willing to jump through hoops when dealing with RpmOne. I've read mixed reviews about RpmOne.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mine uses the Western Services Contract Corporation. It is $900 for 54 months of coverage. I have to decide before the factory warranty runs out.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
374 Posts
Polaris Canada is now offering a free 2 year warranty on the General. This wasn't offered before the new year.

Head over to the Polaris website, (make sure you select Canada in the top right corner) browse around for a bit and wait for the "Exclusive Offer" pop up window.

Polaris GENERAL Rec Utility Side by Sides CA

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Polaris Canada is now offering a free 2 year warranty on the General. This wasn't offered before the new year.

Head over to the Polaris website, (make sure you select Canada in the top right corner) browse around for a bit and wait for the "Exclusive Offer" pop up window.

Polaris GENERAL Rec Utility Side by Sides CA
I went to that web site to check out the warranty The base price in Canada is 21,800 for a Blue and our base is 17,499 and a extended warranty is $900

·
Registered
374 Posts
I went to that web site to check out the warranty The base price in Canada is 21,800 for a Blue and our base is 17,499 and a extended warranty is $900
Yeah, the Canadian Dollar sucks. It's at an all time low right now, but even when it was at par with the US Dollar, prices in Canada were higher then the US.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The US website was offering the free extended warranty coupon as well.
I went onto the Polaris web site again today to find that free extended warranty. the dealer said he would give it to me if I could find it. I used a zip code 48462 in Michigan and it comes up as a big fat O. If you could send me a link to where you are seeing this I would appreciate it. I even contacted Polaris customer service and they said no. Maybe it was a special in your state.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I went onto the Polaris web site again today to find that free extended warranty. the dealer said he would give it to me if I could find it. I used a zip code 48462 in Michigan and it comes up as a big fat O. If you could send me a link to where you are seeing this I would appreciate it. I even contacted Polaris customer service and they said no. Maybe it was a special in your state.

I got the coupon for a free 2 year from Polaris - if I end up buying one. It might be by state as I put my zip code in and there was the coupon in my inbox.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cant find coupon code anywhere. Anybody ever purchase a warranty from fixmytoys.com ? Think I read that they offer a forum discount , don't hold me to it I havent checked with them yet because my general has not come in yet and they need the VIN to quote a price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts