Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought myself a new 2020 General 4 1000 and am super stoked to be a part of the family! Couple questions I have as I'm already looking at modifying a little. What snorkel kit is everyone using and happy with? obviously want to do as little cutting as possible! What additional things do I need to do to waterproof everything? I don't plan on submarining it but just to be on the safe side. And I guess any additional things people recommend doing or things to be weary of

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new General.
More would have to be known on what your future mods will be like front and/or rear windshields and so on. Some snorkel kits won't allow you to put in rear windshield. Unless you are really going to get in deep water most don't need snorkels.
First thing you should do is get Hunterworks round rollers for your clutch and GrizzzTeks guards for your machine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! I second what Johnny said, hunter works secondary rollers a must. Good luck keeping money in your account, The mods will roll! There are plenty on here that will help you spend your cash.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and congrats on your new General.
More would have to be known on what your future mods will be like front and/or rear windshields and so on. Some snorkel kits won't allow you to put in rear windshield. Unless you are really going to get in deep water most don't need snorkels.
First thing you should do is get Hunterworks round rollers for your clutch and GrizzzTeks guards for your machine.
I wouldnt be putting any windshields on way too hot down here. i will look into the rollers for sure! would installing them void any warranties?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wouldnt be putting any windshields on way too hot down here. i will look into the rollers for sure! would installing them void any warranties?

I asked that question several times and never got an answer. I went ahead and put them on anyway, it would be just as easy to put them back on if an issue arises. So I saved the old ones, just in case

1 - 8 of 8 Posts