Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2017 General with only 350 light miles. I have Elka stage 3 shocks (two sets of springs) with less then 100 miles I need to get sold. $1350 shipped u cover pp fees

I also have a Dura Cluch that also has less then 100 miles on it. $1175 shipped you cover pp fees. I'll have pictures up shortly. Both item fully functional. No damage, never abused.

3175348114 for fastest reply. I could also text pictures.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please just message or text me for pictures. I tried uploading and they're huge and pixelated for whatever reason.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hate tech stuff more than about anyone, but there’s a resizing app called Image Size. It’s free and extremely easy to resize your pictures so they’ll post easier. Resizing to 768 x 1024 is a pretty safe bet for nearly all forums.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate tech stuff more than about anyone, but there’s a resizing app called Image Size. It’s free and extremely easy to resize your pictures so they’ll post easier. Resizing to 768 x 1024 is a pretty safe bet for nearly all forums.

Thanks, ill look into this.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where in Indiana? What did you have the shocks set up for? 1 or two rider, type of riding, stock or aftermarket tires/wheels etc.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Clutch still avail?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also curious about this - I PM’d you about the shocks a couple of months ago and am still interested in them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts