Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is the one I ordered. Works great for me!!

EasyNew 42" 240W Curved LED Work Light Bar IP68 Waterproof Flood Spot Combo Beam for Offroad SUV UTE ATV Truck with FREE 2PCS 18W LED work lights and Wiring Harness and Mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
I know you're looking at a 42", but a 32" lines up perfectly with the factory mount plates on the front cross tube, and makes for a very sturdy install. Depending on how that tube is turned, it can be used to mount the light on the roof top, or under the visor. I have mine under the visor. You can see it in my build thread link, at the bottom of this post.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
welcome to the site Cstump!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know you're looking at a 42", but a 32" lines up perfectly with the factory mount plates on the front cross tube, and makes for a very sturdy install. Depending on how that tube is turned, it can be used to mount the light on the roof top, or under the visor. I have mine under the visor. You can see it in my build thread link, at the bottom of this post.
Do you have a photo?

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
Do you have a photo?
This is the best one I have at the moment...

I had to make my own brackets, as the ones that came with the light, weren't long enough to clear the roof, but if you wanted it on top, you'd be good to go. Just have to flip that cross tube over.

Obviously a windshield is not going to work without modifications, but in my case, I don't plan to get one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts