Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm starting to do some real research for my General XP. I pretty much want the new Grey and Blue edition. My question is besides Abernethy is there a place closer to the east coast that does pricing as well. Im in vt and its 18 hour drive one way.

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
313 Posts
Internet shop! I live within an hour of Abernathy’s and found a better deal in Knoxville. Took a few weeks to get all my replies and details worked out but well worth the drive. Times are different now, supplies are low and deals will be hard to come by. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MS mudflap I called Knoxville very nice people but he is 800 more then I69(Abernathys) and he will not do anything with Acc. I69 will so I guess I will be going there. If I lived around there I would buy from Knoxville. Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
2 more dealer you can try are Shoals outdoor powersports in North Alabama or off road powersports in Tifton Ga. maybe you will get lucky and find something closer to home. Let us know how it goes. I will probably be looking for a new one soon, momma wants a 4 door! 👍

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are a little far as I'm in VT but thank you for the info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts