Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just bought a used 2016 general 2 seater. I’m having a hard time finding a good quality front and rear propeller and bearing. That can turn 32” tires all day long. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Vendor
538 Posts

·
Vendor
538 Posts
I have a '16 deluxe as well. Will the C-Series prop shafts stop the "rattle can" noise I hear from the front dif area?
Its possible...if that noise is coming from the driveline. If its your diff making that noise...then the prop likely won't effect the noise. Just depends on the source.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,875 Posts
I've got a 2016 General. I got a set of CCI Driveline CV Joint driveshafts and carrier bearing. Been in there since December 2016 without a lick of trouble.
You can find them on the web. Eric is the guy to talk to. I think he's the owner.
Pirate

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a 2016 General. I got a set of CCI Driveline CV Joint driveshafts and carrier bearing. Been in there since December 2016 without a lick of trouble.
You can find them on the web. Eric is the guy to talk to. I think he's the owner.
Pirate
I had checked with CCI driveline and they do not have the materials to make them and had no idea of when they would be getting any more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts