Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adjusted my doors and they work like a Cadillac. Then I set my 200 lb butt down in the drivers seat and I can't open the door to get out (gee hope it doesn't catch on fire like the RZR :frown2:). I am thinking that my weight is collapsing the frame of the machine in the middle and letting the rear of the door sag on the latch. Anyone else experience the same?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Check yer nuts, it's not yer weight:grin2: Seriously, I noticed last weekend a lot of flex in the car and movement in the driver door while doin a little rock crawling. So I thought I would check my cage bolts last night and found I could get almost a full turn on all 12 bolts:surprise: Then I checked the 10 bolts that mount the two frame sections together under the car while installing my FUTV 1/2" skid and got almost two turns on all 10 of those bolts:surprise: All better now! Car still flexes a bit but not near as bad:grin2:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Check yer nuts, it's not yer weight:grin2: Seriously, I noticed last weekend a lot of flex in the car and movement in the driver door while doin a little rock crawling. So I thought I would check my cage bolts last night and found I could get almost a full turn on all 12 bolts:surprise: Then I checked the 10 bolts that mount the two frame sections together under the car while installing my FUTV 1/2" skid and got almost two turns on all 10 of those bolts:surprise: All better now! Car still flexes a bit but not near as bad:grin2:
How can Polaris quality control keep putting out these vehicles with all of these issues ? are they that greedy ? do they not care? I would think all of these issues would eventually have a negative affect on sales. I know I am disappointed and still waiting for them to step up before I buy one.:frown2:

·
Registered
514 Posts
How can Polaris quality control keep putting out these vehicles with all of these issues ? are they that greedy ? do they not care? I would think all of these issues would eventually have a negative affect on sales. I know I am disappointed and still waiting for them to step up before I buy one.:frown2:
That's the world we live in, sadly. I don't think many workers these days have pride in their workmanship. All they care about is their check and quitting time. I bought a brand new travel trailer last year and it left the factory with a square cut out around a rounded window, one corner. The hole was about the size of my fist. Since the side of the camper is white with dark graphics you couldn't even tell the hole was there, surprisingly. The person who installed that window just let it go, no pride...

Sent via Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts