Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
I was looking on market place and was thinking about buying a used Cargo Hitch Basket that you see people using for bikes, hunting, coolers etc….figured metal and expanded metal is already there…little metal junk yard run and some fabrication and prob be into it for $100 …decisions 👍

· Registered
2020 Polaris General Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking on market place and was thinking about buying a used Cargo Hitch Basket that you see people using for bikes, hunting, coolers etc….figured metal and expanded metal is already there…little metal junk yard run and some fabrication and prob be into it for $100 …decisions 👍
Yeah I had all this laying around. Took about 6 hours to figure out the measurements on the bed because it's tapered but it worked out nice for me.

· Registered
2020 Polaris General Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm also looking at a roof rack to do similar using a rack from HF it's like 120. Or I seen one using unistrut looked pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts