Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I imagine it was from Driving it at the same media release in New Mexico that all magazines attended.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can't imagine all of that footage being their own, sure seems like some could be stock footage from Polaris that was made available soon after its release.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Hi Guys i worked on the Polaris release of the General at a friend of mine ranch in the Mountains of New Mexico .Polaris wanted a unique setting for the release of their newest model .Here's some photos of the ride .

The ride will also be on Destination Polaris soon :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, anybody could go on the Polaris website and read about the General and then do a review just like that. Basically just used a few of the Polaris promo videos clips and talked about some of the features/specs listed on the Polaris website. Pretty weak "review."

·
Registered
291 Posts
I to am rather confused and perturbed with Polaris on this one:surprise: They have done such a great job at launching new models over the last several years but now with the General WTF! For a car that was supposed to be available in December is still now even unavailable in some markets to even look at:surprise: I live in Anaheim, not to far from LA (By the way I hate) but is the second biggest market worldwide, and I have a hard time finding a dealer that even knows what the General is, again WTF Polaris! But yet cause I know this is gonna be a cool car, my dumb azz has put a deposit down at my local dealer here in Orange Co (After explaining to them what the General was:surprise:) Just so I could buy the first one off the truck if Polaris lets us effed up peeps here in California actually buy one:grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts