Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin2:Hey everyone, my Deluxe General finally arrived! It was pouring rain today, so I decided to put on Alaskan Bears guards. Thanks again Alaskan, they fit really well and it was easy to install. Ill try and post some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Well, after a week of really miserable weather, Friday I hooked up the trailer and drove through the Rockies to Gunnison and picked up my General Deluxe!!

Dealer, Sun Sports Unlimited, did a great job of installing the Polaris accessories I purchased way back in December when I put down a deposit!!

One thing for readers...while at the ROTR in Moab two weeks ago...Triple S Polaris had a pile of the new Rear View mirror with the forward looking, rear looking, recording and playback camera...so I bought one, turned right around and shipped it to the dealer to install. WOW $559 labor, for which I used the Polaris rebate and trading back the original roof and mirror, but turns out you have to remove most of the accessories already installed to get the wiring for the new mirror/camera installed! I'll post again, but dealer moved the rear view camera from down in the tailgate area to up on the back of the roof. Looks great there, works great there, and you don't loose any of the functionality of the dump bed.

So if you think of getting one...put it in first!!

So many things to do now!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very nice!!
I found two Deluxe's in Houston and I plan on getting one of em on Tues. or Wed.
Gotta wait for the wire transfer after the boat sale.

I keep telling myself I'm not going to mod it.....But then I look at my Toyota FJ and doubts start creeping in.
The funny part? The wife has already tried to tell me there won't be an accessory buying spree. But we both already know how thats going to turn out.
I can smell the burning plastic already..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very nice!!
I found two Deluxe's in Houston and I plan on getting one of em on Tues. or Wed.
Gotta wait for the wire transfer after the boat sale.

I keep telling myself I'm not going to mod it.....But then I look at my Toyota FJ and doubts start creeping in.
The funny part? The wife has already tried to tell me there won't be an accessory buying spree. But we both already know how thats going to turn out.
I can smell the burning plastic already..
Lmao!

Reactions: kelhunts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts