Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you fellow Canucks get an update on delivery yet?

Another day has gone by and I still don't have an update. My dealer said there's been no update on my delivery. Manifest still shows a February 8 shipping date, yet it hasn't left the warehouse.

Not sure how much longer I can hold out. I've been missing some great riding weather, so I think it's time to change my plans. If I can't get a satisfactory date by end of day tomorrow, I'll be moving my money over to a RZR.

·
Registered
291 Posts
We can't even get em in the U.S. yet:surprise::grin2: Be patient my friend! I'm in the same boat as you. I was also thinkin bout another RZR but prob is the the General is so **** cool! We regularly do 100+ mile rides and I'm sick of my fat azz buddies rubbin all over me in the RZR:grin2: The extra cab width will be awesome, more like the T-4's and Rhinos. Now when my girl is next to me it's all good but just sayin:grin2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
The one I have coming left factory last week so should see it in a day or so. The other local dealer here(Southern BC) apparently has a deluxe in stock. Road Trip?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one I have coming left factory last week so should see it in a day or so. The other local dealer here(Southern BC) apparently has a deluxe in stock. Road Trip?
Now that would be an expensive General. Lol

I'll be following up with my dealer again today. As always, they've been great to deal with but their hands are tied. They want it in as much as I do!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No word on mine yet, but I stopped into a dealer today in another province and they have four Generals in stock.

I know I said I would make a move into a RZR if I didn't have acceptable news by end of day, but after sitting in the Deluxe and looking it over, I'm going to wait.

The one I looked at today had no signs of loose plastic pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
No word on mine yet, but I stopped into a dealer today in another province and they have four Generals in stock.

I know I said I would make a move into a RZR if I didn't have acceptable news by end of day, but after sitting in the Deluxe and looking it over, I'm going to wait.

The one I looked at today had no signs of loose plastic pieces.
Very nice!

Since you got to see them in person like that, has you opinion on colors change at all? Typically that in person experience is known to change views on colors.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice!

Since you got to see them in person like that, has you opinion on colors change at all? Typically that in person experience is known to change views on colors.
I've always been partial to blue and after seeing it in person, I probably would have chosen it over the orange if it came with the same features as the Deluxe.

It seems there's always more options in colour match accessories and apparel when it comes to blue, red, or black.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm waiting for my Deluxe, the dealer said 2 - 3 weeks. They had the blue premium model in stock, but I wanted the better shocks. Since I traded off my T4, I'm without a side x side for the first time in years. It's going to be a long 3 weeks lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts