Polaris General Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2021 General XP 1000 on order
25 Posts
I’m curious as to how much Polaris received in pandemic assistance and how much longer they have to keep the numbers low so they don’t have to pay it back “just thinking out loud” tick tick tick.

·
Registered
35 Posts
While I can't read the whole thing it is a great read. The thorn in my side though is why can't Polaris just tell us this? Why does it land on WSJ to do a story on it for us to know the truth!?!?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered a military tan one back in March. We still have no news on it. Should we just wait on it? Or should we jump on ordering a 2022? Did you get your machine yet?

·
Registered
140 Posts
just an update on my end. my window for tan xp-4 was the same 7/9 to 8/5. my dealer called me Friday and updated me that mine was being converted to a 2022 and I can't choose a color. so I called Polaris and the level two customer service didn't have the same information. so who knows but the Polaris rep for my dealer stated that no more military tan units are being built. I hope they are wrong but I thought I would pass along the info. I have been waiting since jan 5

·
Registered
2022 General XP 4 Deluxe RC
51 Posts
Got the call a bit ago. It’s finally shipping out next week on the 15th!
Congratulations! You ordered a military tan on March 2. Are they shipping the military tan or did you have to opt for another color? And, is it still a 2021 or did they move it to 2022?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations! You ordered a military tan on March 2. Are they shipping the military tan or did you have to opt for another color? And, is it still a 2021 or did they move it to 2022?
Thank you! It is still military tan and from what I understand it is a 21. I didn’t clarify to see what year it was going to be stamped as.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
42 Posts
JB, glad you finally received yours-or are going to receive it soon. You ordered the same day I did. Mine is XP10004 RC Graphite and I received mine in late March. I wondered what was going on with yours. Glad you have an definitive answer now!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts