Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
Phil, are you trying to post the video from a host site link? If so, the easiest way is to use the URL option. The one that looks like blue globe with a chain link at the bottom. If your trying to post it straight from your device, that doesn't work, and you'll have to use the other method. YouTube or photobucket just to name a couple, there's a bunch out there.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
still no pics!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
If you stay on the trail well traveled maybe! but you never know! some of the water holes around here have been crossed many times. And Riders always seem to hit throttle about the center digging and splashing and before you know it your a_ _ Hole deep and then the oh s_ _ _ feeling and now your the guy digging deeper! >:)
You may not want to cross but its cross or go back the way you came! and who wants to be that GUY!

·
Registered
39 Posts
NOT I.... im coming thru!!!!! But, well prepared. SNORKELS!!!!

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Where is this trail?

Not in Colorado...you'd have frozen to the seat by the time you got thru.

Nice vid...bummer getting wet. Did you get any water into the CVT secondary cooling vent...behind the driver door?

Thanks!!

Pirate

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nice video, thanks. I found that water squirts up from behind or under the seat when you drop the machine into deep water. Maybe from the battery cover. I am going to seal all those holes this winter. What I have done is to stuff a pool noodle or foam into the crack between the seat bottom and the seat back. That has kept the water out for me. Of course if the water is up to the seat you are gonna get wet and risk getting water into the CVT and gas tank vent tube.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where is this trail?

Not in Colorado...you'd have frozen to the seat by the time you got thru.

Nice vid...bummer getting wet. Did you get any water into the CVT secondary cooling vent...behind the driver door?

Thanks!!

Pirate
I went through another one later that was deeper and and it got a little in it, but a buddy of mine swamped his CanAM in this water hole in a different spot and I had to drive in to get him my winch cable and water was over the front hood and my entire seat bottom was under water and i just threw him the cable and told him I had to go!!! and I just got out of the water hole when the belt started slipping!!, put in neutral revved it up, got out pulled the drain plug and towed him 5 miles back to camp easy peasy!! >:)

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
And now have ammo for ribbing at the camp fire later LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts