Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have the Dalton kit (Helix and spring in the secondary) a RZR primary clutch (no more one way bearing) with the Dalton spring and clutch weights set up for 32” Tensors tires. I also have the Gilomens retuned ECU and it’s a great combination for Baja. All my clutch rework was recommended by Todd at Hunterworks. Not only is he a great resource for parts but you can ask him any questions and he’ll get back to you.

Cheers Baja Charlie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From a dead stop with the Gilomen tune it should go to 8600rpm and stay there. I have the heavy duty primary clutch and Hunter works rollers in the secondary with the Dalton clutch kit it would take off at 8200 Max and fall down to 7600rpm and have to work it's way back up ! Way out of its power band

·
Registered
2020 G4 1000
16 Posts
I have the Dalton kit (Helix and spring in the secondary) a RZR primary clutch (no more one way bearing) with the Dalton spring and clutch weights set up for 32” Tensors tires. I also have the Gilomens retuned ECU and it’s a great combination for Baja. All my clutch rework was recommended by Todd at Hunterworks. Not only is he a great resource for parts but you can ask him any questions and he’ll get back to you.

Cheers Baja Charlie
I have a 2020 non-xp and bought the Dalton kit but the helix has more EBS than my stock one (stock left, Dalton right). What's the difference between the General and RZR primary? My primary has a two way bearing. When I installed the Dalton helix and spring, my vehicle lunges/pulses as it revs down from 4000rpm and 10mph.

Gas Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire Metal

·
Registered
2020XP4
1,317 Posts
I have a 2020 non-xp and bought the Dalton kit but the helix has more EBS than my stock one (stock left, Dalton right). What's the difference between the General and RZR primary? My primary has a two way bearing. When I installed the Dalton helix and spring, my vehicle lunges/pulses as it revs down from 4000rpm and 10mph.

View attachment 72151
This is a classified ad for someone selling a clutch. You can start your own thread in the engine/transmission area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts