Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys.

We have had many inquiries about clutching for this model and someone had mentioned this forum, so I thought I'd post it for accurate info. We have our own General and really enjoy the platform.
There is more info here:

Dalton | Polaris Main Listing

For questions or more information we prefer that you please email us directly. We can always answer email from anywhere and get you answers quickly but cannot always follow or stay current with forums.

[email protected]
or just click "contact us" on our website and we will always answer quickly.

Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Awesome news! Put one on hold for me. I'll be in Truro next week so I will stop in to see you.

Paul
Well, two months and two days later, I finally made it to Truro today.

The clutch kit looks very well manufactured. Now I just have to find the time to get it installed.

Once I get the kit installed, I'll provide some feedback.

I read an article once that stated;
DALTON has been building high quality CVT clutch components for many years. They’re known for building reliable products that work, and they won’t sell a kit just to make the sale. In fact, we’ve asked for clutch kits in the past for some very popular models, but Dale Toole (the main man at Dalton) wouldn’t sell us one. Dale says he won’t develop a clutch kit unless he can definitely make an improvement over the factory system, and we really appreciate his integrity.
I had zero complaints with the Dalton kit in my old RZR. As a matter of fact, I ran that machine for nearly 6 years with the factory belt.

Thanks again Dale for being so accommodating today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts