Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a SxS for some off roading fun with my friends. Sure I could get an ATV but a SxS looks more comfortable and it has more cargo space for camping equipment.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just purchased the blue one yesterday evening and you will not be disappointed with the power, or the ride. This is my first utv but I have drove every RZR model from the first RZR 800, to the RZR turbo. I have drove Rangers, and sportsmen bikes. And there is no way I would every consider buying any thang other then a sxs. That is just my opinion. Hope it helps.

·
1,562 Posts
My Deluxe should be here next week. It is on the ship and should be docking Monday. Can't wait to hear more reviews of your new ride. Congrats!

·
Registered
348 Posts
It will go about 72 mph. I took it on the first ride this Saturday and rode about 4 or 5 miles and stopped and found Coolant all over the front. So less then 4 hours on the bike and now I have to replace the radiator. Because a rock got in between the fan and radiatior fan and put a hole in it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I do not know if it is a flaw or not. But I am disappointed in the way they protect the radiator form rocks. Which by the way the frount tires throws rocks and mud all over the Finder wells

·
Registered
348 Posts
All I can say is I was not driving stupid. About 20 25 mph. On a dirt road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Find some Krazy Karpet and make some side shields to extend back along the sides of the radiator to bounce any of the small stones out of the radiator.
This is a known problem on all of the new RZR's but pretty simple to fix.

I checked and we have lots of black Krazy Karpet available in our city for under $10 a sheet.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was doing so reach my self and came across side shields for the radiator. But the are for the 1000 RZR. There are only $70 so I might buy some and see if they fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts