Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody reading this please tell me how I can get in touch with Vendetta Motorsports .I recently ordered bumpers for my 2017 Polaris General. I did not get a receipt or a confirmation e-mail would like to know the status of my order. Tried e-mail, don't know if I have the right phone number. I have had no response.

·
Registered
51 Posts
They are a very busy small shop and are working with limited resources. I finally got my rear bumper after a month. I did contact them through Facebook messenger and always got a reply from either Chris or Jason.
They are a great bunch of guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank all of u for ur response to my post. I didn't mean to imply anything bad about Vendetta Motorsports, I was just wondering about the status of my order

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank all of u for ur response to my post. I didn't mean to imply anything bad about Vendetta Motorsports, I was just wondering about the status of my order

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chris actually just gave me a call on mine. They came back with a scratch from powder coat with a scratch so they are going to knock $50 off an item that will probably get scratched the first time I hit a tight trail trail.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anybody reading this please tell me how I can get in touch with Vendetta Motorsports .I recently ordered bumpers for my 2017 Polaris General. I did not get a receipt or a confirmation e-mail would like to know the status of my order. Tried e-mail, don't know if I have the right phone number. I have had no response.
I ordered a front bumper from them 2 yrs ago and it took over a month I did call and talked to the guy who said he owned the business and he told me it was back ordered but I did get it. It seems like it took about 6 weeks to get here

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
They are a very good company with great people working there. Their product is second to none. It will be worth the wait believe me.
This Virus crap has everything screwed up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered back in February and have not received my order. I did email back in April and was told it would be two more weeks. That was 4 weeks ago. I have left two emails and have not heard back. Did you ever get your order?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Taking a chance at getting a lot of backlash from this, but big company small company doesn’t matter if you cannot fulfill your orders in a timely manner then quit taking orders. At the very least tell the costumer keeping you in business that it may be several months before they get your product at time of order and let them decide if they are willing to wait....
I am tied of everything bad happening be blamed on coronavirus....There is such a thing as just bad costumer service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts