Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know polaris has only put out the two colors orange and the blue so far with red coming a little later , anyone wonder why there is no green or camo??? If there was I would be putting a deposit down right away!!! We have been looking to replace our Yamaha rhino and after seeing the orange one at my local dealer we love it!!!! Also second question anyone heard of a possible 4 seat version????? That would be the ultimate family side x side

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have written Polaris twice about colors. I have posted what they sent me in another thread. I'm with you, would love a green, tan, grey.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hopefully they listen because not all brands do and I think were the type of market where its easy to follow up on things like this.
I said it in another thread. - everyone should write them and state what you are wanting as the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If I had a choice it would be white and only white. Every thing I own is white except my Harley. Don't show the scratches and for the most part looks clean. To **** with any color but white.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cool thing about the General having paintable plastics is that ya can paint it what ever color ya want:grin2:
As for a four seat option, the General has a modular frame like the RZR's so I'm sure it's coming. But Crap! They can't even get the 2 seat cars out to the folks that want to buy them so I wouldn't hold yer breath too long for a four seat car:surprise:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts