Polaris General Forum banner

Indy Red, Velocity Blue or Orange Burst

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's more a question of which trim you are willing to pay for than color. Base model is stuck in red and orange is deluxe. Not sure I want to pay an extra 4k for orange but it is my preferred color.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Orange looks great and desired, but I will be D**med if I will pay for a sound system on an ATV. Especially at that exploded price!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think this is the sound system for the Deluxe model. It's mounted to the roof:

Not worth the extra cost since you won't hear much underneath your helmet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would rather have a color option that has nothing to do with the model
I agree, get whatever color you want and trim level goes with it. Just like a car or truck. Need green, tan, matte black or grey. I do like the looks of the orange but I'm still real nervous of the paint deal, mostly the door swells being gloss black on the orange.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
291 Posts
Its really a no brainer if you can afford the deluxe. Fox shocks alone are like 2k.
Couldn't agree with ya more:grin2: Plus with the Fox's you can rebuild and or re-valve them to your riding style and comfort level. The others are throw aways and you'll end up spending the money anyways:smile2: Good thing is if ya can't swing the Deluxe, the shocks on the Bule model are decent and better than any of the other base model shocks in the past. King and Walker Evens also make really nice shocks for these cars. Pricey but super quality chit!:laugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought blue. Not because I like blue or did not want to pay for the deluxe, it's what they had in stock... Pretty sure I'm going to vinyl wrap. We will see.

·
Super Moderator
1,000 Posts
When I was loading mine up at the dealership and the salesman (Nate) was loading the accessories in the back of my truck I had people asking me all kinds of questions about it, and asking when they were going to get more in, The dealership i got mine from Alaska Cycle Center, only had 1 each of the Premium and the deluxe and I put a deposit on mine (the Deluxe) in the beginning of January before they even had a ship date and someone else snagged the premium. The manager Tony Jr. said he tried to order 4 more but Polaris told him he can only get 2 more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts